Golden Bits Software offers a wide range of development services from quick prototyping to complete application design and development. We have experience with the entire product development cycle from concept to implementation.
Past project highlights:
• Security. Developed security layer using Microchip ECC608A, integrated into MBED TLS stack.
• Mobile. iOS, Android. Applicaiton updates and extended functionality.
• Digital Media. Worked on HLS streaming application, major redesign of video broadcast video server.
• Platforms. Developed applicaiton and system level code for Linux, Windows, and Mac platforms.
• Storage. Fibre channel, SCSI, storage device driver for NT, Win2K, XP, Linux.
• Embedded Systems. ARM 729, runing uClinux, ARM 929 running Linux. Wrote portions of application code for both systems. Also worked with uC/OS-II using a Motorola ColdFire 5206e. Extended USB capabilites for a Golf Simulator that use TI DSP.
• Device Drivers. Windows, Linux, FreeBSD. WDM, SCSI full port driver, and NDIS network packet driver. USB drivers for Windows and Linux. Network packet inspection driver used for intrusion detection.
• Multimedia. Experienced with Settop systems, MPEG, transport streams, chipsets (Broadcom 7401, 7405). Developed transport stream multiplexer engine.
From this wide range of experience, Golden Bits provides solid experience across different technologies.