Golden Bits Software offers a wide range of development services from quick prototyping to complete application design and development. We have experience with the entire product development cycle from concept to implementation.
Past project highlights:
• Security. Developed security layer using Microchip ECC608A, integrated into MBED TLS stack.
• Developed security layer for several medical devices. Implemented ECC508A/608A devices. Authenticated consumables using combination of asymmetric Elliptical Curve keys and simple Challenge-Response symmetric keys.
• Design, created PKI systems and environment for large and small companies.
• Evaluation and prototyping of NXP SE050 security device.
• Various Zephyr RTOS projects.
• Mobile. iOS, Android. Application updates and extended functionality.
• Embedded Systems. ARM 729, running uClinux, ARM 929 running Linux. Wrote portions of application code for both systems. Also worked with uC/OS-II using a Motorola ColdFire 5206e. Extended USB capabilities for a Golf Simulator that use TI DSP.
• Device Drivers. Windows, Linux.
From this wide range of experience, Golden Bits provides solid experience across different technologies.